Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Special Day





Today is a special day because it's my nephew Jacob's 5th birthday. Not only that, but it also marks Ethan's 2 months "birthday":) So we're celebrating them both today - the big party is for Jacob, of course. Pool party! So fun!

And I continue to obsess about taking pictures of Ethan. I feel like I have to capture every moment and every new look or guesture he makes. So I'll include a couple of favorites from recent days.

Ethan seems to only improve his napping "skills" and we're both enjoying awake times so much more now. He smiles so much - I just can't get enough of his adorable little face:) His Grandma Hazen (Carol, my mom) is also loving watching him grow and learn. She's feeling quite spoiled to have so much quality time with her grandson. I think the only tough part for her is having to listen to him cry along with me. She wants to help too. We women have such a soft spot in our hearts for crying babies... what can I do!? How can I help!? But she's been very good about allowing me to be the mother and figure all this stuff out on my own.

So I look forward to another great day with Ethan - watching him coo and smile and enjoy life the way a little baby should. And I'm sure it helps that his mommy is much more smiley than before;)

No comments: