Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Got gas?



(that's a picture of him in an outfit his uncle Jon wore when he was a baby:)

Ethan's been struggling a bit with gas the past few weeks. But I finally got some gas drops to see if that might help and they have! He seems to be much more pleasant after feeding and it's not waking him up so much as it was before. Yay for gas drops! life saver;)

Other than that, I've been sensing he's NOT into naps during the day. It takes a lot of coaxing and calming to get him to even close those eyes (when I can see by his yawns and face that he's actually tired) The only good thing about that is he should be getting much closer to beginning to sleep through the night. I've been reading a book about sleep habits and promoting healthy sleeping. It keeps saying that 6 weeks is supposedly the magic number. He'll be exactly 6 weeks on Thursday, so we'll see...

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to sleep for longer than 2 or 3 hours at a time. That would be a very welcome change for me;)

And of course, he's getting hungry as I write, so I best be going. I'll keep the updates coming - fun to see him change and grow! I just love him to pieces!

No comments: