Monday, July 21, 2008

A Growing Boy

I forgot to mention that I brought Ethan in to see the doctor on Friday. I just wanted to be sure he was as healthy as he seems to be and that the gas issues weren't because of something I wasn't aware of. Well, turns out he's just as healthy as can be and he's 11lbs 5oz and 22 1/2 inches long! So he's gained 3lbs 5oz and grown 2 1/2 inches already! It's amazing how quickly they grow.

And I have to report that he was so exhausted this morning and didn't take a good morning nap. But I put him down not long after his last feeding and he's been sleeping now for 2 hrs and 20 minutes!! It's a record! Yay Ethan! He should be up just in time for his next feeding and we can have some fun awake time now. I'm so happy and so proud of my little boy. I really can't believe how quickly he's learned to sleep on his own. Thank you God!

No comments: