Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Only gets better



I can't tell you how many times I've heard "It only gets better" and it's so true. Ethan and I have been working on napping and he's getting better everyday. We're still working on taking longer naps, but he'll get there. Even if a couple of his naps get caught a little short, he tends to get a good 2 hour or more nap once a day. Though today his longest was 1 and 1/2 hours. So I'm hoping he gets some good sleep tonight, but I'm not counting on it:)

And I've been trying to cut out dairy from my diet which seems to be helping his stomach. His awake times have been more pleasant and I'm getting a lot more smiles, so that makes me happier too. I know there's always more changes to come and just when you think you have a schedule, it changes. But for now, I'm sane and my child is happy. That's all I can ask.

No comments: