Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New pictures



Not much new, but sometimes that's a good thing, right? I've been enjoying our days together so much more now that Ethan is doing so much better with naps. Today was a little more difficult - he had some trouble with his first two naps, but I'm hoping this next one will last a little longer (for his sake anyway). But other than this morning, he's been pretty consistent about taking at least 2 good naps a day. He's been waking up happier and I've been smiling so much more! Which then causes him to smile so much more and EVERYONE's happier! :)

He's getting better at "babbling" - I can tell he's trying to communicate with us already. He says "doo" and "goo" mostly, but there have been a lot of new sounds even in this past few days. And something I've been LOVING is when he giggles... he's so close to laughing and I love it. And in the past week he's been sucking on his fists more and drooling more than usual. I told my mom I think he may be teething early! ;( But only time will tell... So for the most part, things have only been improving and I'm loving watching this little guy grow up and learn new things everyday. He's so much fun! (most of the time:) haha.

No comments: