Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busy day



So yesterday was a busy day for mommy and Ethan...
I had a couple of errands to run and he came along for the ride. When we got back, he met Alissa for the first time - she wasn't ready to hold him, but enjoyed seeing him in person finally. We ended up going to the pool in the afternoon and he took a nap in my arms while we were there. And we went for a little walk, but he wasn't too thrilled about that, so it was short. He had some fussy time with some good wear you out crying, so he took a little nap after that. But then we went to a picnic in Chesterton, so another car ride and more fresh air (with a few raindrops included). Followed by a good 2 hour nap;)
After all his napping during the day, I wondered how he'd do last night. Well, much to my surprise (and delight) he slept very well all night and fed at 10pm, 1am, 4am, and again at 7am - with good sleep in between for mommy and Ethan.

I'm feeling good today and ready to have another fun-filled day with my little boy. He's the love of my life and the most fun I've ever had!

No comments: