Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 weeks old today!



So today officially marks Ethan's 3rd week of life;)
He's doing very well here at home and seems to be changing before my eyes. I can already tell that he's grown by looking at his face and seeing the little chub that's begun on his arms and legs. I captured a mile marker on video today - I laid Ethan on his tummy and he was getting so frustrated, he pushed himself over onto his back! He's a strong little guy! And I'm so happy I caught it on video.

We had a lot of fun today and it's starting to show on Ethan's face - he was pretty fussy during dinner. But now grandma is holding him and he's saying "I'm just tired, let me rest a while". Ethan was up most of the morning with me... tried putting him down for a nap a couple of times, but he either had gas or just wasn't thrilled I had put him in the bassinet or was hungry by the time I got him to fall asleep:) So not much for naps this morning. We went to the pool this afternoon with his cousins and he fell asleep in my arms. Then we went for a walk around the block with his cousins again and he just enjoyed the stroll. And now he sleeps... until his next meal, at least. Overall, it's been a good day. I think we're getting some kind of a schedule down. It varies from day to day, but he's adjusting quite well (and so is mommy - getting rest when I can;)

No comments: