Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat?!






We brought Ethan out for his first Halloween and I'm sure he'll have no recollection of it, but it was fun! And of course everyone wanted to know who was going to be eating all that candy!?? haha - I said I guess he'd have to share it with me:)

And just after Halloween, I took him with me to a wedding in Wheeling, IL. My friend Lauren just got married and I was happy to be there to celebrate the day. Ethan did so well in the car. He was pooped after the reception, so he basically slept all the way home. And he was SO HAPPY to be home in his own bed when we got home.

Can't believe it's already November! And we went for a walk today... such beautiful weather for this time of year. Ethan had a great time checking out all the leaves falling from the trees and listening to them crunch under our feet.

I know I already put pictures of him in the pumpkin outfit, but I'll add a couple from Halloween. And my grandparents were in town for a few days, so it was fun for Ethan to meet his great grandparents! (my mom's parents)

That's it for now... hope to keep the updates coming.

2 comments:

JR Hart said...

OMG! That's what Ethan looks like now? I had no idea... cuz you've never posted other pictures of him... ;)

But yeah, time flies, he is getting big. Very cute too.

NoƩ and Bethany said...

Wow! Ethan is so big! And what a looker! :) I can't believe he's grown so quickly! I loved your pictures... And only found your blog today! I'll be sure to keep looking at your blog... Hope you are well, my dear. Much love.